Pages

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Ignorance

No eggs at home? Oh I can fix this.

A fractured arm? A little worse but I can fix that too. 

Life seemed quite...fixable. With all the new ways time and intelligence brought with it' everyone seemed to be one's own Bob the Builder. Until that day...the day I heard what was once impossible to me, yet too easy to be made possible. All it needed was one mistake and then began what I call helplessness.

I'm sorry. We can't fix this. And I'd suggest you tell everyone before it's too late.

With that thundering sentence, life seemed like it was a rollercoaster speeding towards a deadly cliff: it was unstoppable.

I can clearly recall how I would overlook everything with those four easy words. Only I'd never been intoduced to their deadliness. 

A headache? I can fix it. A bad cough? I can fix it.

And then the worst happened. If only I hadn't given myself away to this vey sentence, I wouldn't have been on my deathbed right now.

Ignorance had lead me to this. And now it was too late. Too late to do anything except for waiting to make my way peacefully to the heavens in my sleep.

All because of ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Day I Drew my Heart..

"Umm...Emily? Can you see me in my office right after class?" Miss Peggy, as carefully as she had looked at the painting, added it...