Pages

Sunday 25 June 2017

Losing importance

1st June
Miranda: Hi. What's up?
Me: Nothing much. What about u?
Miranda: I'm bored. Hey u wanna go fetch a coffee or something?
Me: Sure.

5th June
Miranda: U r the kind of person I needed. I'm glad u r my friend. Coffee was fun.
Me: Yeah same here. U wanna come over?
Miranda: Sure. I'm on my way.

6th June
Miranda: Your friends were really cool. We all can hang out sometime.
Me: Yeah why not? What about tomorrow?
Miranda: Sounds cool!

8th June
Me: Hey. I waited for your call. Where were u?
Miranda: Oh I called u. But u didn't pick up. So your friends n I went without u. I hope u didn't mind.
Me: Of course not. But I checked n I never received a call.
Me: Miranda?
Me: Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo

10th June
Miranda: Oh hey I was busy. Sorry. 
Me: Wow. U replied pretty early -.- 
Me: U got any plans for weekend? Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo

15th June
Me: I heard you've been avoiding me. I hope that's not true.

20th June
Me: Miranda I don't get you anymore. First you call us best friends and then you go out with my friends n don't text me back. What do u want?
Me: U know what? Maybe people are right. U ARE avoiding me. 

23rd June
Me: I'm sorry if I ever did anything wrong. Though I don't know what I did. Bye Miranda. I hope you forgive me if I ever hurt you in any way. :(
Miranda: Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Day I Drew my Heart..

"Umm...Emily? Can you see me in my office right after class?" Miss Peggy, as carefully as she had looked at the painting, added it...